This page contains links to updates about COVID-19 and resources for NDIS participants.
Easy Read resources
The Council for Intellectual Disability (CID) has produced these Easy Read resources:
Participant fact sheet
Our COVID-19 fact sheet for NDIS participants explains:
- what to expect from your NDIS providers
- your rights, how to make a complaint about a provider
- what resources are available from the NDIA
- where to find more information and resources about COVID-19.
Updates and advice: Australian Government
- Australian Government COVID-19 updates: Visit the Australian Government website for the latest news, updates and advice on COVID-19.
- Coronavirus Australia app: Download the official government ‘Coronavirus Australia’ app in the Apple App Store or Google Play. Or join the Australian Government’s WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
- Department of Health updates: The Department of Health website also has daily updates on COVID-19.
Link to NDIA information
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has a dedicated webpage for NDIS participants about COVID-19.
Use trusted information sources
There is a lot of misinformation about COVID-19. Use trusted information sources only (such as Australian Government websites, the NDIA and the NDIS Commission). We only provide links to trusted products, services and information sources. Do not get tricked into a scam.
The information on this page is sourced from the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.